Thursday, February 21, 2013

New living room design ideas


So I'm moving soon into an adorable nearly 100 year old house and I am so excited to decorate it! In honor of Pantone's color of the year for 2013, I want emerald to be featured strongly in the living room.

Probably in the form of curtains, with a bold pattern? There's tons of windows, so tons of curtains! I'm going to spend a fortune on fabric this year... Also I'd like to recover some old pillows I've had, or maybe splurge and actually buy new ones! I'm thinking of an accent color now to blend the emerald with my greys and whites... Here's my brainstorm in pictures...




I like this pattern! Morrocan!




I've always wanted to paint something Rothko-esque... LOVE his work!
Stand by for a possible tutorial ;)


I'm liking gold as an accent. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment